Award Recognizes Organizational Commitment to Innovation in Clinical Research Workforce Development
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) will recognize organizational commitment to innovation in clinical research workforce development during the ACRP 2018 annual meeting in April.
Finalists for the first-ever ACRP Innovation in Workforce Development Award include:
- Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency;
- University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute; and
- Vidant Health.
“After making tremendous strides in technology and process innovation, 2018 is poised to be the year industry turns its attention to the workforce,” says Jim Kremidas, ACRP Executive Director. “We are proud to recognize those organizations at the forefront of driving innovation in workforce development and promoting excellence in clinical research.”
This new award is the first in clinical research to recognize an organization exemplifying the spirit of creativity and innovation through adaptation, improvement, or development of new processes or tools that result in improvement in workforce development quality.
Finalists will present their workforce development initiatives during the ACRP 2018 annual meeting to a panel of expert judges who will determine the award recipient.
The inaugural award recipient will be announced Friday, April 27, during the ACRP/Avoca 2018 Awards Ceremony & Gala.
ACRP will also recognize recipients of the following awards:
- Outstanding Leadership by a CRC
- Outstanding Leadership by a CRA
- Outstanding Leadership by a Project Manager
- Outstanding Leadership by a Principal Investigator
- Advancing Public Awareness
- Innovation in Clinical Research
- William C. Waggoner Exceptional Contribution
- ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award (as selected by research sites)
- ACRP-Avoca Sponsor Quality Award (as selected by research sites)