Award Recognizes Organizational Commitment to Innovation in Clinical Research Workforce Development
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) will recognize organizational commitment to innovation in clinical research workforce development during the ACRP 2019 annual conference in Nashville, April 12-15, 2019.
Finalists for the second annual ACRP Innovation in Workforce Development Award announced today include:
- NYU Langone Health
- Duke University
- Lawson Health Research Institute
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
Finalists will present their workforce development initiatives during the ACRP 2019 annual conference to a panel of expert judges who will determine the award recipient. Finalists will also present their innovation workforce development ideas in a special session Monday, April 15, during ACRP 2019 (View Event Details).
“Our industry has made tremendous strides in technology and process innovation. However, we believe in clinical research people are everything. Our goal is to raise clinical research standards and accelerate careers,” says Jim Kremidas, ACRP Executive Director. “We are proud to recognize organizations at the forefront of driving innovation in workforce development and promoting excellence in clinical research.“
ACRP’s Workforce Innovation Award is the only in clinical research to recognize an organization exemplifying the spirit of creativity and innovation through adaptation, improvement, or development of new processes or tools that result in improvement in workforce development quality.
The 2019 ACRP Workforce Innovation Award recipient will be announced Friday, April 12, during the ACRP 2019 Awards & Recognition Ceremony (View Event Details).
ACRP will also recognize recipients of the following awards:
- Outstanding Leadership by a CRC
- Outstanding Leadership by a CRA
- Outstanding Leadership by a Project Manager
- Outstanding Leadership by a Principal Investigator
- Advancing Public Awareness
- Innovation in Clinical Research
- William C. Waggoner Exceptional Contribution
- ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award (as selected by research sites)
- ACRP-Avoca Sponsor Quality Award (as selected by research sites)