Executive management teams from clinical trial sponsors, CROs, and sites are coming together this April at the ACRP Quality Congress to collaboratively address emerging challenges and opportunities driven by the growing need for quality- and risk-management in clinical research.
Panelists and attendees will collaboratively explore the regulatory requirements for quality- and risk-management in clinical trials, innovative ways to implement integrated quality- and risk-management approaches, and how to develop the talent required to achieve effective quality and risk management.
- Costa Panagos, President, IQVIA
- Andy Lee, SVP, Head of Global Clinical Trial Operations, Merck
- Steve Whitaker, President and Independent Consultant, PharmaPM Consulting, LLC
- Kristen Bennett, Senior Consultant and Project Manager, The Avoca Group
- Susan Romberg, SVP Clinical Operations, Premier Research
- Sue Murray, Vice President, Quality, Agios
- Donna Hellsten, Vice President, Quality Assurance, Quality and Enterprise Learning Group, PPD
- Nicholas Focil, Managing Director, FOMAT Medical Research
- Jeff Kingsley, Chief Executive Officer, IACT Health
“By bringing together senior management from sponsors, sites, and CROs, the ACRP Quality Congress is helping accelerate operational improvements in clinical research by facilitating collaboration and understanding among key stakeholders in our industry,” says Jim Kremidas, ACRP Executive Director. “This event provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders to collaboratively drive meaningful change in clinical research while building lasting relationships with high-performing sponsors, CROs, and sites.”