The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been elected by the ACRP membership to serve on the Association’s Board of Trustees for 2020.
Re-elected for a second two-year term:
- Jennifer Byrne, CEO and Co-Founder, Javara
- Elisa Cascade, MBA, Chief Product Officer, DrugDev, an IQVIA company
- Virginia Nido, MS, ACRP-CP, Global Head, Product Development Industry Collaborations, Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group
Re-elected for a third two-year term:
- David Morin, MD, FACP, CPI, FACRP, Director of Clinical Research, Holston Medical Group Sites, Founder and CEO, SiteOptex Software
Elected for a first two-year term:
- Catherine Shuster, BS, MS, BChE (Public Member), Retired Chief Operating Officer, Damar Distributors
- Sergio Armani, VP of Business Development North America, Advarra
- Christina Brennan, MD, MBA, CCRC, Vice President of Clinical Research, Northwell Health
- Deborah Driscoll, Vice President Quality Assurance, Merck & Co. Inc.
The election for the new and returning Board members was called by the Board of Trustees as prescribed by the ACRP bylaws and in accordance with the Association’s incorporation in the state of Ohio. ACRP’s Nominating Committee was charged by the Board to lead the recruitment process for qualified candidates. The election took place October 1-31, 2019.
In response to the continuing evolution of the clinical research industry, the Board of Trustees decided to add a new trustee position to the 2020 Board to bring even more talent, knowledge, and experience to the leadership team.
“Our new and returning Board members bring a wealth of talent, knowledge, and expertise to the ACRP Board of Trustees,” says Jim Kremidas, ACRP Executive Director. “We look forward to working with them to broaden our understanding of the evolving clinical research enterprise, and to help our members remain at the forefront of innovation.”
2020 ACRP Officers
The Board of Trustees also elected the following 2020 Officers of the Board:
- Vice Chair: Erika Stevens, MA, Principal, Recherche Transformation Rapide
- Treasurer: David Morin, MD, FACP, CPI, FACRP, Director of Clinical Research, Holston Medical Group Sites, Founder and CEO, SiteOptex Software
Paul Evans, PhD, President and CEO, Velocity Clinical Research, 2019 Board Vice Chair, will serve as Chair of the 2020 Board of Trustees.
John Neal, CPA (inactive), BS, CRCP, Founder and Chairman, PCRS Network, LLC, 2019 Board Chair, will serve as the 2020 Immediate Past Chair.